Terms and Conditions
We hope you like using MP Taiwo Owatemi’s website, whether you’re looking at news, finding out about upcoming events or looking to get in touch.
The use of Taiwo's website is subject to the following terms and conditions
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- The Office of Taiwo Owatemi MP reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Taiwo Owatemi MP are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Taiwo Owatemi MP be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- The Office of Taiwo Owatemi MP does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from The Office of Taiwo Owatemi MP. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Taiwo Owatemi MP to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos may be published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Taiwo Owatemi MP takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Taiwo Owatemi MP has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Taiwo Owatemi MP approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.